Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life here I come.......

I have faced the wind,
I have felt the rain,
Though life may beat me,
I will not fail.

When life knocks you down,
You have two choices
Get up or stay down.

I have shut the door on yesterday,
And thrown the key away,
Tomorrow holds no fears for me,
Since I have found a sound today.

If you lose anything, free it,
If it comes back, it is yours,
If it doesn't, it never was.

Life is a burden, bear it,
Life is a duty, dare it.

Don't start the day with doubts and fears,
For where they live, faith disappears.

Love won't grow in a glory heart,
Where sorrows live and teardrop starts.

Don't give up before you have begun,
You have still time to get things done.
There is no rainbow without rain
And there are no victories without pain

No comments: